Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

     I've run into a huge problem: there appears to be a real-life zombie or undead creature in my house! Back when I said I heard noises near the front door, it turns out it wasn't the annoying cow, it was a zombie!!! I managed to get a snapshot of the creature, before barring myself down in the cellar.

I'm so scared right now, I don't know what to do! All I can hear is scuffling, scratching... and moaning... oh god, the moaning! I fear for my life! I can't tell what time it is and I have no weapons or tools to defend myself with: I left the dagger in the cupboard under the stairs! I need a game plan. I need to get out of here, and now. It looks like a zombie, it moans like a zombie, so surely... it's an actual real-life zombie! What do I know about zombies from fiction? They're slow... their movement is staggered... they like to eat brains!! Oh god I'm going to die! Do they burn in the sun? No, that's vampires... wouldn't make a difference, it's inside... it's shaded! ... Maybe it'll just wander off...?

No comments:

Post a Comment