Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

MY GOD, IT WORKS!!!

     I tried it! I used a bone on a sapling and it grew right in front of my eyes!!! I killed a pig to acquire some meat, and I took a few bones from its carcass. I then placed them around the edge of the sapling... It was amazing! The bones disintegrated in front of my eyes and the sapling began to grow taller! Within seconds it went from a baby sapling, to a mature oak tree with plenty of wood for my purposes. I then applied the same effect to every sapling I had planted, using small bones collected from the pig carcass!
From this:

...to this:

     Now I have a huge forest grown in less than 20 minutes, and enough wood to turn the entire underground passageways into fully supported wooden mine shafts! Now I know this trick, I'm wondering how many other tricks there are, and if I can apply them to my advantage!

     It started to get dark a few minutes ago, so I headed back and I saw what looked like a wolf sniffing the carcass of the pig I killed... I wonder if it's feral? i wonder if it could be tamed... It would help me immensely if I could tame it... it could stand lookout whilst I perform tasks like chopping wood, and it could guard my house during the day! Unfortunately it ran when it saw me coming... but the pig carcass made me wonder... I've placed a pork chop outside the front of my house as bait. Let's hope it bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment