Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

The wolf was on to something...

     It turns out the wolf knows his stuff: I went down to the beach, a little before sunset, and cast my line out into the sea. I didn't want to be out for too long: what with the zombie incident, I was still nervous about the dark. After 20 minutes or so though I got a bite! The wolf seemed to sense it too, because as soon as the fly bobbed up and down he dived stright in!

     I managed to reel it in without getting the wolf tangled, and I was surprised to find a decent sized fish hanging off the end. I really need to pay attention to nature more often! I had another go but I got nothing after another 20 minutes, so I reeled it in and recast in a different stretch of water. I got another fish within minutes! The wolf repeated his usual routine of diving in, bobbed around, swam back, shook off the water and dove straight back in again. He seemed to be having a whale of a time! By this time it was getting pretty dark and i didn't want to risk anything, especially as my "guard dog" was distracted. I left it at that and returned. In my bedroom now, looking out of the window, past the balcony and at the sunset: it really is very beautiful here! Still have that book to decipher, although I'm not holding up any hopes of getting anywhere with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment