Welcome to "The Diary of a Miner"; a blog detailing the adventures and mysteries that I, Syeonyx, embark upon in my quest to further my mining and survival skills! It'll be tough, there will be good times and bad times, but I'll always be alive to post my adventures... probably...

Wolfie needs a name

     It's been a few hours now since the wolf started following me and we've already strengthened our relationship. After my first diary entry for today, I decided it would be best to make him a collar so that I can tell where he is, and which one he is, if other wolves spring up out of nowhere. I was going to make a tingly bell for it, but if I train him to be a guard dog or a hunter, then the bell would be a bit of a giveaway! A little after that, I decided to take him down to where the cacti plantation is: I'm thinking of expanding it and using it as a sort of barbed wire fence. I was also toying with the idea of a farm; I found wheat in one of those mysterious chests and thought it would be better to see if it would grow, rather than make it all into bread. Anyway, as I was marking out a suitable spot, the wolf decided to got for a swim... I don't know why, but I think he may have spotted fish! That game me the idea to try a spot of fishing. But with the light against me I decided to leave that for another day. In fact, tomorrow I may spend all of which making a farm, making a custom fence and trying a spot of fishing; I'm sure I have the gear to be able to do that!

     I think that the wolf would make a good guard dog for the house, and possibly a good hunter as well. It already knows what to attack and what not to. When we were out, he instantly began attacking a pig for no reason! I suppose that's animal instincts, but if I can hone that in a specfic direction, so he only attacks when I order him to, it might prove invaluable.

Just needs a name now...

No comments:

Post a Comment